Temporary Resident Visa

Canada is a beautiful country to visit and live in. If you are a traveler, tourist, foreign worker having a work permit, or a student on a study permit, you can apply for a temporary resident visa. You can submit the application online or on paper for yourself or your family. The processing and collection fee ranges from $100 to $500 depending on the number of people accompanying you to the country. You may either need a temporary resident visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) depending on whether your country or state is visa-exempt or not under Canada’s immigration laws.

Connect to Canvas Immigration for further details.