Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

Canvas Immigration is delighted to inform that those applicants who have graduated from Canadian institutions can apply for a PGWP, allowing them to extend their stay in Canada while acquiring experience which might lead them to permanent residence in the country. You must have over 8 months of program study to receive a PGWP for the same amount of period. If the program was 2 years or greater, you may get a PGWP for the next 3 years. Remember the PGWP so obtained is non-extendable and non-renewable.

To know more about the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), eligibility criteria, and supporting documents, contact us.