Students from China, India, Pakistan, Vietnam, Philippines, Morocco, and Senegal can benefit through a quicker process of just 20 days when applying for a Canadian study permit through the SDS program.
- Must be a citizen or resident of aforementioned countries.
- Must have a letter of acceptance from a DLI in Canada.
- Must be living outside of Canada.
- Must Prove that the tuition fee for the first year is paid in full.
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC).
- Undergo medical tests.
- Must have transcripts of recent degree.
- Band 6.0 in IELTS.
Your family members can also benefit from the quick process if they intend to study and work in Canada. Let us guide you in detail.