International Experience Canada

The program targets the youth wishing to live temporarily in Canada and work for a limited period. You must be between 18 and 35 years of age and your country/state must have an agreement with Canada in place for an IEC work permit. Or you can use the channel of recognized organizations devoted to offering travel and work opportunities to youth.

Depending on the country of your citizenship You can get selected for any of the following;

Working Holiday

You can work anywhere, for multiple employers and at multiple establishments in the country.

Young Professionals

Gaining work experience in Canada has become easier by getting an employer-specific work permit.

International Co-op (Internship)

A great opportunity for students registered at a post-secondary institution to attain international relevant work experience during their stay in Canada.  

To check your eligibility and documents required for the IEC, contact us.