Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)

If you have already applied for permanent residence through the following;

Federal Skilled Worker Program

Federal Trades Worker Program

Canadian Experience Class

Provincial Nominee Program

Home Child Care Provider Pilot

Home Support Worker Pilot

You may still continue to work for your Canadian employer until your application for permanent residence gets screened and approved. Your spouse or partner can as well continue their work or studies during the period. Eligibility for Express Entry applicants requires you to be living in Canadian territory save Quebec, have a work permit that expires in less than 4 months, have already submitted your application for permanent residence and acknowledgment of receipt letter received after you have submitted permanent residence application online. Similar eligibility is held for PNP applicants except one that they must have no employment restriction.

Canvas Immigration will help get you BOWP.